Villa Portulaca is an exqusite place representing a perfect base for exploring this part of Croatian coast and Mediterranean warm paradise. It is named after a stunning flower which simply adores the bright sunlight. The remarkable first impression is based on an immaculate spatious garden with trimmed lawns and mature trees, as well as on the attractive large swimming pool and its alluring sun terrace. A special feature of this amazing house is its marvelous organic garden from where guests themselves can choose and pick their own seasonal eco-vegetables for preparing dishes to their own liking. Next to the main villa there is a garden house with another fully-equiped kitchen. Another place to enjoy a spectacular meal is at the end of the garden next to the stone built-in barbecue in the summer dinning area. Considering your own needs and wishes, you can swim in the private pool, just lay in the shadow, exercise in the fitness area or ride one of the three bikes on the premises.
It is not only its exterior that is so breathtaking, but it is also its splendid interior that makes you feel alive. In combining both modern and traditional design, contemporary and vintage fourniture, designer chandeliers and large windows, the house reflects a mild, relaxing feeling. The whole villa is filled with rays of natural light and fresh air. Expanding through the entire ground floor is a gorgeous room divided into two areas: the living area containing a lovely fireplace, and a classy dinning area with a huge table for twelve. No serious cook will hesitate to use the kitchen to prepare a meal, either it is a plain breakfast or a gastronome dinner, inspired by the abundance of fresh produce found in this area. Opening onto the kitchen, a big covered patio is designed for enjoying the combination of eating and sunbathing. Throughout the entire upper floor five comfortable bedrooms are situated, each with a private ensuite bathroom and a flat screen TV. Villa Portulaca is surely an adorable holiday home especially attractive for groups of friends or large families searching for a taste of Mediterranean passion combined with relaxing outdoor living.
With an earlier agreement set, it is possible to organise food delivery right to the villa or to use the assistance of our cleaning staff or a cook throughout your entire stay. We also organise delightful wedding ceremonies as well as all sorts of receptions and meetings to fulfill your wishes.
LARGE PRIVATE POOL
- Indoor area: 599 m2
- Max. guests: 12
- Total plot area: 5000 m2
- Type: Detached
- Private pool: 60 m2
- Completely enclosed
- Natural shade
- Sun loungers: 9
- Carefully tended garden
- Private parking - gated shaded
- Lawn watering system
- Sports Facilities
- Bicycles num: 3
- Pets considered
- Underfloor heating
- Fully air-conditioned
- Air-condition units no: 9
- Central heating
- Wi Fi
- Bedroom #1: number of double beds = 1. Extra beds = 1
- Bedroom #2: number of double beds = 1
- Bedroom #3: number of double beds = 1
- Bedroom #4: number of double beds = 1
- Bedroom #5: number of double beds = 1. Extra beds = 1
- Baby Cot = 1
- Sofa Bed = 1
- All Bedrooms have air condition. TV and Satellite TV. Bed linens are provided and changed once per week. Baby cot avaliable upon request.
- Bathroom #1: washbasin, toilet, shower enclosure.
- Bathroom #2: washbasin, toilet, shower enclosure, bidet.
- Bathroom #3: washbasin, toilet, shower enclosure.
- Bathroom #4: washbasin, toilet, shower enclosure.]
- Bathroom #5: washbasin, toilet, bath.
- Bathroom #6: washbasin, toilet, bath, bidet.
- WC: 1
- All Bathrooms have underfloor heating. Bathroom towels are avaliable and changed once per week. Wc to the outdoor. Outdoor shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Barbecue - charrcoal
- Child's high chair
- Coffee filter
- Fridge with freezer
- Extra outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor dining area for 12
- Ice maker
- Coffee machine
- Dish washer
- Indoor dining area
- Blender & Juice Maker
- DVD player
- SAT TV
- Stereo system
- Iron and board
|2022-05-07||2022-06-03||5||€3,220.00 for a 7-night stay|
|2022-01-08||2022-05-06||5||€2,800.00 for a 7-night stay|
|2022-06-04||2022-06-17||5||€3,570.00 for a 7-night stay|
|2022-06-18||2022-06-24||5||€4,200.00 for a 7-night stay|
|2022-06-25||2022-07-08||5||€5,110.00 for a 7-night stay|
|2022-07-09||2022-08-19||5||€6,160.00 for a 7-night stay|